Creepy Car Show
Got a death wagon that screams to be seen? Have a Last Ride that’s bonafide? Got a bus that’s a must? Have a van with a plan? Well, we have 5 spots available to park your hearse for MHC Attendees to admire, available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’d like to register your ride for one of the 5 available spots, submit the form that follows.
Rules & Information
- There are 5 spots available. They are first-come, first-served.
- Cars may be dropped off starting at 8:00 am on Friday, June 10th and picked up on Sunday, June 12th after 3:00 pm.
- You are parking your car at your own risk. Neither the Midwest Haunters Convention nor the convention center are liable for anything that might happen to your vehicle while parked.
- You will be notified via email if you are approved for one of the 5 available spots.
- A $10 parking fee will be required at the time you park your vehicle – you may pay this at the registration counter for the show.