Creepy Car Show
Got a death wagon that screams to be seen? Have a Last Ride that’s bonafide? Got a bus that’s a must? Have a van with a plan? Well, we have 7 spots available to park your hearse for MHC Attendees to admire, available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’d like to register your ride for one of the 7 available spots, submit the form that follows.
Rules & Information
- There are 7 spots available. They are first-come, first-served.
- Cars may be dropped off starting at 2:30 pm – 9:00 pm on Friday, June 9th and picked up on Sunday, June 11th after 3:00 pm.
- You are parking your car at your own risk. Neither the Midwest Haunters Convention nor the convention center are liable for anything that might happen to your vehicle while parked.
- You will be notified via email if you are approved for one of the 7 available spots.
- A $15-per-vehicle parking fee will be required at the time you park your vehicle – you may pay this at the registration counter for the show.
- MHC will attempt to insure that a GCCC Public Safety staff member is present to monitor the loading docks during the time that you move in and out of the building (this is required by law); if a Public Safety staff member is not available when you arrive, please call 614-827-2547 and inform them that you have a car to park on the trade show floor. This Public Safety staff member will inspect the vehicle and ensure that all building / City fire codes have been met. Once they have completed the inspection, a copy of the City permit will be placed in the windshield of the display vehicle.
- Less than five gallons of fuel must be in the tank. (rule: If the fuel gage read empty – then you will be okay)
- Transfer of fuel on Convention Center property is prohibited
- The fuel cap must be either a locking cap or taped shut
- The battery must be disconnected and both cables secured away from battery
- The Columbus Fire Department requires that the keys belonging to all approved display vehicles located inside the facility must be housed on site with Convention Center Security staff with 24/7 access for emergency purposes.
- Vehicle keys will be turned over to Convention Center staff at the time of display inspection. These keys will be stored in a secured location until time of move-out. Vehicle owners also must leave an emergency contact phone number for each vehicle. Vehicles that are required for exhibit set up/event program must immediately be removed from the facility upon completion of event program/tear down.
- If emergency personnel requires the movement of a vehicle using specialized equipment any additional charges will be billed to the Licensee.
- Licensee further responsible for safe operation of and damage resulting from the presence of permitted vehicles.