“THE BEST show for cash and carry” – HauntWorld Magazine
“A perfect blend of profitable business and decadent pleasure” – Raven’s Wolf
The 2014 Midwest Haunters Convention once again set attendance records! There were well over 2500 people in attendance who enjoyed great educational seminars, fun social events, and, most importantly, spent a lot of money with our 106 vendors. We once again showed that this show is for “buyers”.
For 2015 MHC will continue with its successful formula of offering a vibrant trade show, an informative seminar series, and awesome social events. There are many reasons why you, as someone offering a product or service that appeals to the haunt industry should attend MHC:
- 3000 haunt industry people expected to be in attendance for 2015
- Demographics: 50% haunt owners/operators, 25% home haunters, 25% actors and makeup personnel
- Well-known reputation as a cash and carry buyer’s show
- Very affordable booth pricing
- Non-Union facility
- Inexpensive utilities
Returning for 2015 will be the “Quiet Zone at MHC”. We have once again set aside a portion of the trade show floor for vendors who prefer to be away from the noise and fog from the rest of the floor. While we cannot control the noise and fog inside of the cavernous hall, you will be assured that your neighbors are not contributing to it. We are also adding more time to set up with access to the show floor beginning Thursday at 1pm!
Dollar for dollar the Midwest Haunters Convention is one of the most affordable shows for vendors to attend. With a lower cost of attending MHC is also the most profitable show many vendors do each year.
- Early Bird: $525 – 10′ x 10′ Booth – Includes one 6′ skirted table, two chairs, waste basket, company sign, pipe and drape.
- After April 15, 2015: $600
- Corner Booth – add $50
Don’t Wait — Reserve Your Booth Today!
- 2015 MHC Exhibitor Contract & Credit Card Form
- 2015 MHC Exhibitor Kit
- George Fern Exposition & Event Services Vendors will be emailed individually with information on how to order furnishings and services from the Convention Center. If you haven’t received this information, please contact Fern Exposition Services at 614-253-1500 or [email protected].
- The Columbus Convention Center Exhibitor Kit contains – Electric, Plumbing, Rigging, Telephone & Booth Cleaning.
- The Smart City Exhibitor Kit contains- WiFi & Internet
- Hughies Exhibitor Kit contains – AV
The linked files above are in PDF format. Clicking them will open them directly in your web browser if you have the latest version of Adobe Reader‘s plugin installed. Otherwise you may get errors or a blank screen. You can also save each PDF to your computer by right-clicking each link below (Mac: CTRL-click) and choosing “Save Link As…”*, and following the prompts from there. Then, once the PDF has saved to your computer, you can open it directly (independently of your browser), as long as you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.
*”Save Link As…” is what you get in Chrome and Firefox. In Internet Explorer it’s ”Save target as…”; in Safari, it’s “Download Linked File As…”. If you’re using a different browser, the command might be worded a little differently, but you get the idea!
You can get the latest version of Adobe Reader directly from Adobe HERE.