“THE BEST show for cash and carry” – HauntWorld Magazine
“Midwest Haunters Convention is definitely the convention for some of our most dedicated and innovative customers. MHC perfectly straddles the line between fun and professionalism, providing an atmosphere that’s as conducive to selling as it is to connecting with the kind of people who live and breathe for their haunted attractions.” – Doug Anderson, FrightProps
The 2017 Midwest Haunters Convention once again set attendance records! There were well over 4000 people in attendance who enjoyed great educational seminars, fun social events, and, most importantly, spent a lot of money with our 120 vendors. We once again showed that this show is for “buyers”.
For 2018 MHC will continue with its successful formula of offering a vibrant trade show, an informative seminar series, and awesome social events. There are many reasons why you, as someone offering a product or service that appeals to the haunt industry should attend MHC:
- 5000 haunt industry people expected to be in attendance for 2018
- Demographics: 50% haunt owners/operators, 25% home haunters, 25% actors and makeup personnel
- Well-known reputation as a cash and carry buyer’s show
- Very affordable booth pricing
- Non-Union facility
- Inexpensive utilities
Dollar for dollar the Midwest Haunters Convention is one of the most affordable shows for vendors to attend. With a lower cost of attending MHC is also the most profitable show many vendors do each year.
- Early Bird Booth: $575 – 10′ x 10′ Booth – Includes one 6′ skirted table, two chairs, waste basket, company sign, pipe and drape.
- After April 14, 2018: $625
- Corner Booth – add $50
- Table Top (for first-time exhibitors only) – $400 – 6′ Table & 2 Chairs
Limited number available, first-come, first-served. These WILL sell out!
- ONE FREE MASQUERADE BALL TICKET PER COMPANY
Don’t Wait — Reserve Your Booth Today!
- 2018 MHC Exhibitor Contract & Credit Card Form: Booth
- 2018 MHC Exhibitor Contract & Credit Card Form: Table Top
- 2018 MHC Makeup Demo Form
The linked files above are in PDF format. Clicking them will open them directly in your web browser if you have the latest version of Adobe Reader‘s plugin installed. Otherwise you may get errors or a blank screen. You can also save each PDF to your computer by right-clicking each link below (Mac: CTRL-click) and choosing “Save Link As…”*, and following the prompts from there. Then, once the PDF has saved to your computer, you can open it directly (independently of your browser), as long as you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed.
*”Save Link As…” is what you get in Chrome and Firefox. In Internet Explorer it’s ”Save target as…”; in Safari, it’s “Download Linked File As…”. If you’re using a different browser, the command might be worded a little differently, but you get the idea!
You can get the latest version of Adobe Reader directly from Adobe HERE.