What Is the Midwest Haunters Convention?
The Midwest Haunters Convention is the largest Halloween show of its kind in the US, dedicated to ALL Haunters; actors, enthusiasts, home/pro haunters and Halloween enthusiasts. Open to the public the MHC features a tradeshow, education, chartered bus tours and entertainment; and it returns to Columbus, Ohio June 10-12, 2016 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center and Hyatt Regency for its 13th year.
MHC News & Updates
THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, GIVE THE GIFT OF FEAR!
Tickets are now on sale for the 2018 Midwest Haunters Convention Pre-Show Bus Tour – give the gift of FEAR to those special haunters in your life!
Since our first haunt tour in 2004 the Midwest Haunters Convention has spotlighted many of the best haunts in the Midwest. We are very excited to announce the 2018 MHC Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour line-up that includes 9 haunted attractions, plus a stop in Hell (Michigan) for ice cream! We’ll be touring haunts throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan. Some haunts on the tour are located in historic or unique buildings – we have a prison, a schoolhouse, a hydro plant and screamparks; a couple are actually haunted and half of them have been in operation for 10+ years. One is even a former record holder of the longest haunted attraction in the world! Some have 3D attractions, some are 4+ stories tall and most will be dark and staffed with actors… in other words, get ready for a wild ride!
Haunts on the Tour
Wednesday, May 23
- Lessons in Fear, Perrysville, OH, includes lunch
- Ohio State Reformatory & Blood Prison, Mansfield, OH. Lights on tours
- Rotten Manor, Holly, MI, (Lights on tour) includes snack
- St. Lucifer’s Screampark, Grand Blanc Township, MI, includes pizza dinner
- Erebus, Pontiac, MI
- Spending the night; Quality Inn, Auburn Hills, MI, includes breakfast
Thursday, May 24
- Hush Haunted Attraction, Westland, MI
- Stop in Hell, MI – lunch options and ice cream. YES! ICE CREAM IN HELL!
You will be purchasing your own lunch
- Awaken, Leslie, MI
- Jackson’s Underworld, Jackson, MI
- Dinner Stop at Tony Packo’s Cafe, Sylvania, OH
You will be purchasing your own dinner
- Haunted Hydro, Fremont, OH, includes an escape room game
The 2018 MHC Pre-Convention Bus Tour is available at a special holiday rate of only $345 until January 15, 2018! DON’T WAIT! The price goes up to $365 on January 16th, then up to $380 on May 15th.