Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour
Since our first haunt tour in 2004 the Midwest Haunters Convention has spotlighted many of the best haunts in the Midwest. We are very excited to announce the 2018 MHC Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour line-up that includes 9 haunted attractions, plus a stop in Hell (Michigan) for ice cream! We’ll be touring haunts throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan. Some haunts on the tour are located in historic or unique buildings – we have a prison, a schoolhouse, a hydro plant and screamparks; a couple are actually haunted and half of them have been in operation for 10+ years. One is even a former record holder of the longest haunted attraction in the world! Some have 3D attractions, some are 4+ stories tall and most will be dark and staffed with actors… in other words, get ready for a wild ride!
*If you are an exhibitor wanting to sign up for the bus tour please contact Jen Braverman at [email protected] to sign up!
The 2018 MHC 2-Day Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour (May 23-24) includes the following:
- Admission to 9 haunted attractions
- Charter bus transportation with games & prizes
- Snacks and beverages on the bus
- Stop in Hell, Michigan
- Limited to just 200 attendees, so don’t wait, this trip will sell out fast!
Haunts on the Tour
Wednesday, May 23
- Lessons in Fear, Perrysville, OH, includes lunch
- Ohio State Reformatory & Blood Prison, Mansfield, OH. Lights on tours
- Rotten Manor, Holly, MI, (Lights on tour) includes snack
- St. Lucifer’s Screampark, Grand Blanc Township, MI, includes pizza dinner
- Erebus, Pontiac, MI
- Spending the night; Quality Inn, Auburn Hills, MI, includes breakfast
Thursday, May 24
- Hush Haunted Attraction, Westland, MI
- Stop in Hell, MI – lunch options and ice cream. YES! ICE CREAM IN HELL!
You will be purchasing your own lunch
- Awaken, Leslie, MI
- Jackson’s Underworld, Jackson, MI
- Dinner Stop at Tony Packo’s Cafe, Sylvania, OH
You will be purchasing your own dinner
- Haunted Hydro, Fremont, OH, includes an escape room game
The 2018 MHC Pre-Convention Bus Tour is available at a special holiday rate of only $345 until January 15, 2018! DON’T WAIT! The price goes up to $365 on January 16th, then up to $380 on May 15th. Tickets will be available VERY soon!
Please NOTE: If you have a bus preference, you must send an email to [email protected] – please note your first and second bus preference (along with the names of others in your group) and we will do our best to make those arrangements on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bus 2 is the party bus, so if you prefer to be in a more relaxing atmosphere select bus 1, 3 or 4. No, seriously.
Meal options during the tour:
- Wednesday: Lunch and dinner will be provided at the attractions we’re visiting.
- Thursday: Breakfast will be provided at the hotel, then we’ll stop for lunch & dinner in areas that feature multiple dining options.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler on the bus with your own beverages and meals/snacks for the trip.
- Alcohol is permitted; however, NO GLASS CONTAINERS. Plastic or cans only.
Wednesday Night Hotel
PLEASE NOTE: The tour price DOES NOT include overnight hotel accommodations; you’ll need to reserve your own room(s) at the Quality Inn in Auburn Hills, MI ($80 +tax) Wednesday night. You can sleep up to 4 guests per room. Includes breakfast Thursday morning.
You need to make your own hotel reservations. Please do NOT wait to do it on site since we cannot guarantee there will be hotel rooms available. The hotel reservation link will be live VERY soon!
Luggage Storage During the Tour
Luggage Storage For 2-Day Bus Tour (Hyatt Hotel Guests ONLY) For $10 a bag*, Hyatt Hotel guests may take their bags to the Bell Desk in the lobby for luggage storage overnight. When you’re ready to retrieve your bag(s), please go to the Bell desk in the lobby.
*The Hyatt will make arrangements for these charges to be billed to your guest room.