Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour
Since our first haunt tour in 2004 the Midwest Haunters Convention has spotlighted many of the best haunts in the Midwest. We are very excited to announce the 2017 MHC Pre-Convention Haunted House Bus Tour line-up!
- Admission to 9 locations, with a total of 10 attractions. Two attractions with lights-on tours, 8 attractions will be dark and staffed with performers.
- Charter bus transportation with games & prizes
- Snacks and beverages on the bus
- Wednesday evening bonfire with snacks & beverages at Grim Trails
- Limited to just 4 buses, don’t wait, this trip will sell out fast
PLEASE NOTE: The tour price DOES NOT include overnight hotel accommodations; you’ll need to reserve your own room(s) at the Southern Indiana Horseshoe Casino Hotel (about $79 for room, resort fee & taxes) Wednesday night. You can sleep up to 4 guests per room, with 2 queen size beds in a spacious deluxe room. Includes a free breakfast buffet Thursday morning.
Haunts on the tour include:
Wednesday, June 7
- The Dent Schoolhouse (Cincinnati, OH), a rare lights on tour of this historic detailed top haunt.
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium (Louisville, KY), experience a one hour lights on tour at one of the most (actually, for real) haunted places on earth.
- Grim Trails Haunted Attractions (Louisville, KY), nearly a ¾ mile of frights through the woods and this unique haunt is awesome.
- The Haunted Hotel (Louisville, KY), 26 years of horror, makes this classic haunt a consistently rated top attraction in the country.
- The 7th Street Haunt (Louisville, KY), one of the biggest attractions in Kentucky with an old school approach to scaring.
- The Devil’s Attic (Louisville, KY), great detail and creative scares at a must see attraction in Louisville.
Thursday, June 8
- Wicked World Scaregrounds (Lexington, KY), a Lexington favorite offering 10 years of fear with two fantastic attractions; Nightmare Haunted House and Quarantine.
- The Mayhem Mansion (Morning View, KY), this morbid-looking manor is one of the most hair-raising haunts in Kentucky!
- Face Your Fears Hotel of Terror (Springfield, OH), tour this dilapidated hotel and experience bone-chilling scares!
Trip does not include all meals, but we have scheduled stops with lots of options for your dining:
- Both days we have scheduled lunch stops at locations with a cluster of fast food and quick service dining options. We’ll park the buses and you’ll walk to your choice of a restaurant.
- Wednesday, we’ll be at the Southern Indiana Horseshoe Casino Hotel during dinner time and they have seven restaurants on site to choose from.
- Thursday, we’ll stop at Jungle Jim’s and they have 6 restaurants and TONS of international and unique foods; including over 15,000 labels of wines and 4,000 different beers and a state liquor store. Crackers and cheese work for dinner too, right?
- You are welcome to bring a cooler on the bus with your own beverages and meals/snacks for the trip.
Southern Indiana Horseshoe Casino Hotel – Newly renovated Hotel and Casino, offering 7 restaurants plus Slots, Poker, Video Poker, Table Games, and Gaming.
- Complimentary Aroma Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Single King Room – nonsmoking room is $65.00. Book now click here!
Double Queen Room – nonsmoking is $75.00. Book now click here!
Or call to book at 866-766-2671 and use the group code L06MIDW.