The Midwest Haunters Convention (MHC) is the largest Halloween show of its kind in the US serving Haunted Attraction Industry professionals and enthusiasts. The MHC features a trade show, education, chartered bus tours and entertainment at the Greater Columbus Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Columbus.
The MHC trade show features a 60,000 square foot show room floor with over 100 vendors. Educational seminars and workshops as well as networking activities are offered. This year MHC features a Ronald Mcdonald House Charity Kids Zone, Zombiewalk Columbus ending in the MHC Masquerade costume party featuring the Body Art Fashion Show and MHC Masquerade Costume Contest, as well as show floor contests including the Bloody Mary Monster Makeup Wars Competition, Sinister Visions Costume Contest & More.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend as Written by MHC Attendees
- The perfect blend of profitable business and decadent pleasure.
- The large amount of products for actors such as weapons, prosthetics, and costumes.
- I have made what I hope is new life long friends and came to find out at MHC that haunters are some of the most friendly people you will meet
- Getting to see old friends and meeting new ones
- MHC is THE show for actors! You don’t have to be an owner to enjoy MHC, but there’s plenty for owners to get too!
- To gather ideas from the excellent exhibits and o yeah, the masquerade.
- The MHC Masquerade & body art fashion show is a great event , the vendor trade show keeps growing.. what more can i say
- The trade show floor is like a candy store!
- To learn to be the best! and have a good time doing it!
- The vendor show, meeting new haunters, the Halloween party, the opportunity to learn hands on, the fun of being with other people who love what you love as much as you do.