Yes, within the following guidelines:
- Seminars – Children 13 and older must register, and pay, for the seminars if they will be attending. Ages 6-12 may attend, free of charge, with a registered adult providing they are not a disruption to the class.
- Bus Tours – Children must be registered for the tours in order to ride the buses. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Friday party – This event sometimes involves nightclubs which are 21 and over. Please see the event listing for details.
- Saturday Party – not advised for children under 13 because of adult content. However we leave this up to the parent’s discretion. Anyone attending is required purchase a wristband at the posted prices.
- Tradeshow – Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult while on the tradeshow floor and are not required to register.