Hyatt Regency Columbus
HOTEL BLOCKS NOW AVAILABLE!
We’ve reserved all 633 rooms at the Hyatt for our attendees. Last year we filled the Hyatt and surrounding hotels for our show. Don’t wait, why not make your reservations today; they don’t charge your credit card until the day you arrive.
Discover all the fun and exciting things to do when visiting the capital of the Buckeye state and stay at Hyatt Regency Columbus. Dine at Market Stand Café or enjoy a refreshing beverage at Big Bar. Utilize our StayFitTM fitness center or enjoy yoga in the comfort of your own room and stay healthy while on vacation or a business trip.
Our landmark downtown hotel is within walking distance of Columbus’ best attractions. You’ll find yourself in the trendy Arena District, where you can catch a game at Nationwide Arena or Huntington Park, and relax at one of Columbus’ many popular restaurants and bars. Stroll along High Street in Columbus’ popular Short North Arts and Entertainment District, the State of Ohio Capitol Building, and Ohio State University campus.We are connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center as well as the nearby downtown corporate office plazas of Columbus, Ohio, for all your business needs.
Make your reservation by clicking HERE.
$12 Million Renovation
Hyatt Regency Columbus’ $12 million transformation is complete! We have updated and refreshed the hotel’s corridors and guest rooms.
Rooms & Amenities
- 633 spacious guest rooms including 18 suites
- Hyatt Grand Beds™ / iHome stereo with iPod® docking stations
- Hyatt iPod stereo / granite-surfaced work desk with Wi-Fi access
- Deluxe bath with pampering Portico products
- Hyatt Fast Board™ / PDA & Express Check-in
- Wi-Fi / gift shop / concierge services
- Concierge Services
- Business center
Dining & Entertainment
- Market Stand Cafe
- Perks Coffee & More
- Big Bar on 2
- In-room dining
- Indoor pool / sun deck
- Ice Rink and Golf nearby
- 24-hour Stay Fit gym
- Spa services / YogaAwayTM / Fitness Concierge
- Nationwide Arena / Short North Arts District / Columbus Blue Jackets
- Ohio Statehouse / Columbus Clippers / Franklin Park Conservatory
- Ohio State University / Ohio Historical Centre and Village