One week until MHC; here’s the status & what’s happening
This is going to be our biggest year yet! We are selling out of many items; if you wait to purchase your tickets on site, we may be sold out of many events.
– We’re into the 12th bus on the Friday night bus tour; less than 20 tickets remain. Someone on the bus tour will win a prop from Unit 70.
– The Pre-bus tour is sold out. You can purchase a discounted driving tour ticket through registration for all haunts or you can purchase individual tickets at the haunts. Go to pre-bus tour tab for info on times and prices.
– The Friday Paranormal bus tour is sold out.
– Over 150 Vendor booths are sold; less than 7 booths remain.
– Seminars and workshops are selling out. Check the web site for open classes.
– Our discounted hotel room blocks at the Hyatt, Drury and the Marriott are closed. You can check to see if any rooms open up or try other local hotels. Try to Ramada North, Red Roof or Sheraton Capital Square for available rooms.
– The $5 trade show floor passes will be available at the show. We’re expecting 3000+ people.
– Nearly 1000 Saturday Night Masquerade Party tickets are sold; we only have 500 left. Tickets are $40 in advance or $50 at the show. If there are any tickets remaining on Saturday night, we’ll sell them at the door.
– The Friday night Scary-Oke Show at the Hyatt is from 10:00 pm – 1:00 am in the Franklin ballroom. Admission is free. Sign up to perform with the DJ.
– We’ll have a quick auction Saturday from 5:00 to 5:30 on the demo stage during Bloody Mary Monster Makeup Wars. Trey Cottle will serve as auctioneer with prizes donated from Stuart Smith of Stuartism Designs (3D painted canvas, pic attached) and a prop actuator from Haunting FX. A few more items will be announced soon.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at MHC!